Friday, December 03, 2004

ok...

alright now... its been over a week and I still look to see if I got any comments on a new blog. Its like I expect my second self to put stuff up and other people to comment fully for my pleasure. But no... I must update my blog. What has happened recently... umm... finals are next week. That will be fun (dude.. sarcasim). Met miss Joanna of Minnesota. She seems like a cool chick. And guess what! She wants to come to the special school! It is so cool... now I'm just scared that I'm gonna say somethin and she'll loose all interest. Wel whats there to tell. I told her the number of students (15... she kinda was taken back by that), told her the hw sitiation, told her bout the uniforms, told her it was anglican... anything I'm missing? Anyways... I gotta go... its 11:00 am and I got up a half hour ago: NOT A GOOD START TO A PRODUCTIVE DAY! Anywho... must go eat. Bye bye
Joe

No comments:

The Creator