Saturday, December 11, 2004

I'm back

Hi guys
So yes, as my two viewers most likely know, I was kicked off the computer for a week. Most unfortunate and I am sure I am scared for life. Ok that was a serious exageration, cause I feel no difference. So yeah, I tried uploading a pic onto my blog and I'm havin issues. I'm trying to get a pic from my computer and whenever I enter the C:\Documents and Settings\Figure Reborn blah blah blah it says I entered invalid characters. So I dunno. Jaak help me. But yeah I made my New Years resolution early and I decided... that its happening again. I will talk to way more than 5 people this time. This time I'm goin big. It starts tonight... or whenever I put my clothes on....

1 comment:

Serena said...

dude, for bein a smart hacker, you know nothing of basic html. hehe. okay, here's what you do. You can't link pics right from the puter, you have to host em online. I reccomend Photobucket. That's what I use and it's the best in my opinion. Free too. You upload pics there and they give you a little code to put in.

The Creator