Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ok now...

hello everybody... how are you? My name is G.i and I kick.. umm... rear too. I write alot of stuff and I rap like... pooh.
Fiiiine... all done with that. Ok. I said I would have something to write about today and GUESS WHAT! I totally forgot. I think it had something to do with why I'm here... but I can't figure out wether I was going to talk about why I'm here on earth or why I'm writing. I'm pretty sure its about me writing here.
Ok here goes. Why does one start a blog? What is one intended to do with a blog? Further, what does one write on a blog?
Ok... one starts a blog... I don't know. I mean I don't know for sure. I suppose one could decide to start up a blog to empty their head or let off some steam. I've seen some blogs opened up for classes but mainly it seems that its just individuals. I mean when you take into account the meaning of blog (web log isn't it?) it kinda makes sense. You just record what you want to on a daily basis like Cap'n Kirk and the rest of the Star Trek folks. I guess that follows into the whole section on what you're supposed to do with a blog. Well duh... write in it. But what do you write? I suppose you could write anything. I believe that blogs in their original idea of usage could be used for anything. Wether a college student started a blog and wanted to discuss the issues of the war in Iraq or whether a Orange County Blonde (no offense ladies) wanted to talk about her social life with her boyfriend. So technically I believe that though there is right and wrong to many things there is no right or wrong to the use of blogs. You can write anything you want though if you write college level entries on the symbolical figures in Beowulf you might drown some people. Then again, if you write continually about your life with your boyfriend (or girlfriend for you guys) you might gag some others.
Ok... what else. I guess thats about it. We talked about what you can put in blogs, why blogs were made and why G.i can't rap... yet. Hey I mean everybodys gotta start somewhere. I'm sure Eminem stunk before he got big too. Some day I'll be the next Mike Shinoda and... yeah ok. Hey you never know. Ok, shutting up. Night

1 comment:

Serena said...

Get a life. Or rather, quite contemplating it. jk. Merry Christmas. By the way, who were you introducing yourself to? I mean, I'm pretty sure most of us know you inhale at rappin, and you did start this blog a while ago, so your a tad late deciding what you want to do with it.

-The Queen of Sarcasm and Snide Remarks Herself

The Creator