Thursday, December 30, 2004

oooookaaaay

dang I'm gettin sloppy. Once upon a time I said that I would write in here everyday. Yeah well, such is life. I guess when you think about it I'd be like saying "hi... today was good... bye all" everyday until something actually ineteresting came up. So yeah... 'nuff said. Christmas was good. I got to spend the night at a buddies and go to church with him the next morning. Man what a shift. I have been Anglicanized for sure. I totally forgot what the service was like. I've been goin to Christ The Redeemer for like 5 years I guess and that kinda did me in. Throughout that I kinda replaced my baptist background with something new and quite different.
What else is new...? Saw Green Card tonight. Fun lil Depardieu flick besides the fact that its a kissing story. I mean for bein a hulk with a large nose hes a fun actor.
Hey... everyone checked out the new skin? I think its pretty snazzy. Say thanks to the the html skilled jaak... the one who knows way too much more than the joe. I mean seriously floks... its scary how html illiterate I am.
Ok gotta get goin. Night all

1 comment:

Serena said...

*bows* hehe. What church did you go too? LACC? cooness.

The Creator