Wednesday, December 22, 2004

what to say

oh yeah... in addition to what I said about the tagboard thing add the fact that it limits what you say. I mean sheesh... yeah. So attention all, I'll be gettin one in a few days.
So I got to talkin to a guy bout blogs and he requested that I send him a link to my blog. While we were talkin bout that my mom mentioned that she wanted a link too. All I could think of was: oh my gosh... better hide some stuff quick. No just kidding I didn't say that... but Mr. Baender (the guy I was talkin to) told me to hide my plans for my nuclear weapons. I mean... I don't have plans for that but my Hackin 101 booklet is comming along quite nicely. YEAH OK.... just kidding about that too. I need to learn though.
Well thats about it. Actually I have more but I want to save that for tomorrow. I mean if I say everything today then I'll be outa stuff to say tomorrow. Gotta get goin on my campaign... later everyone.

2 comments:

Serena said...

*gasp* your mom has your blog addy???????? that's like a teenagers worst nightmare! i've been avoiding giving my parents mine. they keep hinting they'd like to read it, but i turn a deaf ear. ;)

~martine~ said...

Hi!
Thanks for commenting on my blog "Back to Martineland." How did you find it in the first place? Anyway, nice meeting you. Have a Merry Christmas or Hannukah or Commercialized Materialistic Gimme More Stuff Holiday.

The Creator