Saturday, December 04, 2004

please work....

hi guys
umm.... I was going to stick a post up yesterday, but my internet has this funny habit of not working whenever I need it. So... I typed this all up and my internet ate it and then spit it back out at me as a "could not find this page" blah blah blah. Anyways, not much happening on this end. Between now and that last post I met Joanna, a buddy of Jaaks. Seriously, she sounds like one cool chick er.... But she wants to come to St. Andrews! Its so cool! Not like she will but she wants to. But yeah. Umm.... finals next week. Not exactly lookin forward to them but I don't have the biggest problem with them. Dang, I gotta get to work. Today I wanna go hang out with the gang but I gotta go do some stuff to make that happen. Crudfully yours

No comments:

The Creator