Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Man... Moments I've Had

"Joe your zippers down"
Hearts thumped in front of the Stockton Costco as Joe threw his head down to look at the damage. Of all places... Costco. The megaplace. The place that is crowded on a monday at noon. Some people just don't have enough work to do you know. Anyways. Joes cool-o-meter dropped so fast that it wasn't even funny. He pondered the long term effects. The cute girl at the door.... the rest of the people surrounding him.... would this situation effect his job? Thoughts were swirling. Most would tell themselves to get a grip right about now. Not Joe... Joe felt the blood rush to his face. How could he handle this. He was in front of a door. There was no where to hide. Would he slink off on his stomach? That would cover the area but expose him to more looks. He could look like a gangsta... huch over alot. Neither of those would do and trying to point out the goodyear blimp in the urban skyline was highly improbable. And I say this because I saw it take off. Anyways... action was inevitable and stealth was nessecary. Joe slowly reached down and quickly zippered up again. Muttering thanks because it didn't catch, he slid over to a bench. Still thinking on what just happened... he tried to avoid contact from others. Man...

So yeah... theres a story. Sorry it took me so long to get it up. What with annoyed parents and all... I got kicked off alot. We had alot of emberrasing moments on this trip. What with my zipper... my falling into the door in an effort to be polite... and mando walking into the womens bathroom... I think the trip was successfull.

Enter the womens bathroom story. So we're at Sizzlers. Mando gets up to go to the bathroom and everything is running fine. He comes back and says: " Woah... I just totally went into the womens bathroom". Profound statement... anyway the story is that he missed to 'wo' in the womens sign. So I guess he went in there and was all "why is it so clean in here and where are the urinals?" Then it dawned on him that he was in the womens bathroom. See when this happens... usually (for guys) if you walk in the girls bathroom there are a bunch of girls. Well there was nobody there. Then he was faced with a problem. "Should I just go in here or go to the mens room?" "I'm gonna look like such a freakazoid if somebody walks in here and sees me like this." "I'm just standing here pondering what to do." I forget what eventuall happened... I think he went to the mens room. But it was pretty funny.

Ok... sorry this one has been pretty full of guy humor.... hope it doesn't get banned or nothing. I guess the worst thing that could happen would be like an email from bolgger sayin that this was banned due to crude humor blah blah blah. I dunno... maybe I'm overestimating. Alright... good night all

3 comments:

Serena said...

hahahahahahaha. That's soo funny!!!!! I went to this buffet yesterday and walked into the kitchen cause it looked like the entery way into the bathroom... my bad. lol. Glad your back.

munkybrat said...

aiyiyi........

munkybrat said...

this still cracks me up bout a year later.

The Creator