Thursday, November 11, 2004

I feel a musical moment comming on...

"Its been a while... since I..." wrote in my blog. Good song. For all those who are lost, its "Its Been A While" by Staind. You might have to get it edited though. Whats-his-nose, the lead singer, can get pretty dirty. Anyways... bunch of nothing goin on. Midterms has come and gone. Report cards have come and gone. I got like a B average... try to bring that up. Minly cause I got a C+ in Physics and a C in Greek I think. And you ask... why the billy would someone learn Greek as a main language at school? Mainly cause... I'm not sure. I think it has to do with the whole "Truth, Beauty and Goodness" issue. Being a Christian school we got alot of our rules and stuff reflecting biblical values and whatnot. So it says in the New Testament that we should seek after the true, the good and the beautiful. So a main reason that we learn alot of the stuff that we do is because it is either forgotten and/or not taught in public schools or cause it reflects truth, beauty and goodness. Now don't think I'm bashing public schools. Most of my friends go there. Why the billy am I saying that? My public school friends are the ones reading this. My read-other-peoples-blogs thing has died out so its just gonna be my public school friends reading this. Yeah ok... the revolution was nice while it lasted. Maybe its time for me to start again. I was doing good. Need to get more guys next time. I got like 6 girls and 1 guy. Pathetic... I don't need girls... need to meet more guys. Too many girls known already. Ok... can you say bunny trail? So yeah... we just went from my life to my grades to my school to my girl problems. Wow. At least I filled up space... I mean thats what this is for right? What do you mean no? Ok... I gotta go to Chico tomorrow and I'm leavin at 7 so I need to hit the sack. Good night world.

1 comment:

Serena said...

wat up my partener in crime? see, wat did I say, people you don't know won't post on your blog unless you pull teeth. buahaha. I am right IN YOUR FACE LOSERS WHO POSTED ON DREW"S BLOG!!!!!!!!! Hey hey hey hey I'm just joking..... no need to.... AgHH!!!!!!!!! CHEESY VOICEOVER: Jack meets her end under a pile of virtual girls who posted on her good friend's blog. How sad.

The Creator