Thursday, January 13, 2005

You don't have to try that at home

ok umm... bout that last post. You don't have to do anything. I'm tellin all ya'll guys to go call another guy beautiful. In fact for your own safety I would recomend that you don't. I mean just cause I believe that guys can be called beautiful doesn't mean that I'm gonna run up to some guy and call him beautiful. I mean.. a. If I picked the wrong guy I'd get knocked up the head and 2.... somethin else might happen. Ok 'nuff said.
Hope you guys all checeked out mr. gnomes blog. If you haven't definatley do so 'cause he a pretty cool lil man. I mean don't call him lil to his face... I think that might offend him. Gotta scoot
G.I.

2 comments:

Serena said...

dude, you are so weird

Serena said...

I have an awesome gnome book, you should read it sometime.

-Pop goes the weasel (i'm sooo cleaver)

The Creator