Thursday, January 20, 2005

another day in the life of.... G.I.

well hello there
So ok that sounded like a Mr. Rogers pull. Maybe I should do that you know? Maybe I should start a kids show. What bugged me about Mr. Rogers was that I could never figure out where the train went when it wen't into the wall. I mean all you saw was its tail end riding into darkness. Just left me puzzled thats what.
Anyways on with the show. Yesterday at lunch I set the school adizzy with smoke clouds and fumes. See the trick was that we had chili left over so we were gonna have it for lunch. Mom heated up lenas in the Faculty Microwave... alls fine. Then she heated up Charris's (who was staying with us)... alls fine. Note that Charris had an identical container to mine... thats the wierd part. Because when I stuck my container in to bee heated up... it started smoking. Actually I wasn't there but Mr. Foos was like jumping over chairs to get to the microwave. So yeah he got there, threw open the door and took a step back while the smoke covered the floor. Yeah it stunk bad... for like the rest of the day. But yeah after Mr. Bartel cooled off the bottom of the container I got handed it... while everyone else stood and giggled. Well ok so it wasn't suspended gigling. Just comments. But yeah... not my favourite experience. Afterwards though I was wondering if I shoulda like broke down laughing. But its past and gone... living on only in my noggin. And in years to come, when I am old I'll tell through what teeth I have left about my adventures at St. Andrews.
G.i. out

2 comments:

Serena said...

Yeah, you totally should have laughed. hehe. Thats halarious.... Mr. Roger always desturbed me.

munkybrat said...

Yea, the school will cherish the remembrance of Joe's thooughtful gift, though I must say some of us were getting happy off fumes...... I thought Mr. Rogers was pointless so I shut him up by hitting mute, and me an' my sisters would put embaressing phrases to the movements of his lips. We were mean, but it was hilarious.

The Creator