Sunday, October 17, 2004

me again

hello blog
today wasn't too bad. Seein as I don't know you very well blog, I don't want you to think that my life is bad. Quite the contrary. Just because I go to a prep school with 15 people doesn't make me a depressed teenage basket-case. In fact I have every cause for cheer. Except what happened today. So heres the scoop Blog. A feew weeks ago I was asked to Sadie Hawkins in a nearby town by a girl I meet earlier last summer. Anywho... shes adopted and she had only been up here a very short while before I met her. Funny thing... she knows my best friend. She used to go to school in another nearby town before she was adopted. Anyways, I said yes. But soon after I found out, since my parentals didn't know her, that I couldn't go with her. So I didn't tell her I couldn't go off the bat. I waited 2 weeks (she told me she was gonna be gone for a while) and basically I was scared. See she doesn't know too many people up here and I didn't want to leave her stranded. Anyways I was talkin to one of my class mates who happened to be this girls best buddy, and I told her about my issue. This other girl (Charris), told the girl who asked me (Ashlee) and I escaped. A few days later I got a note from Ashlee and she said she didn't hate me and blah blah blah. Basically she wasn't heart broken which was the last thing I wanted. I talked to her later on the phone. And then this 2 days ago I saw her when I had to do a school event. We talked and hung out etc. She called me again yesterday and we talked for a long while etc. Well she said that her foster parents (whom I had known before I met her) were overjoyed that she asked me and that I was so much better than the other guys from the highschool. So today there was a dance... just a social gathering including people from my church and friends and whatever... so she was there and I guess my parents talked with her parents... and her parents hadn't realized that I was only 14. So now... I have to write the note she asked me to write, call her cause she asked (I'll probably skip that step), and do something else. I'm not sure what yet. I'll write a note (duh). In this I'll talk about the predicament. Maybe that will work. Anyways, this got way too long. Night everyone.

1 comment:

Serena said...

hey drew! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! j/k we missed ya at youth! where were you? Robert missed you too. :0p you should give him your email addy....:0D

The Creator