Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Captains Log Stardate 102004

Yeah ok... you all know I'm not captain Kirk.... he's pretty cool though. Anywho, I talked to Ashlee yesterday and found out that I can call her, but not too much, but she can't call me... I think. Anywho, I guess all that the parentals were trying to stop was a romantic relation from starting. My opinion is that if anyone had asked us they would have found out that there wasn't any planned. At least I wasn't thinkin that... maybe she was. Anyways, its all cool now and I don't need to think of what to do as dramatically now. I was actually freaked out. That sounds stoopid but hey.... first experience like that. Alright... quit talkin about girls. Sorry, "girl" singular. Talked to Jaak yesterday too. I have decided that never again will I say that public schoolers get no hw. I mean, thats what I was thinking. Where I go I get tons of hw... or at least it seems like it. So I just figured public schoolers didn't. My bad. I'm actually not supposed to be on here so I guess I'll get off. Night world
Gi!

1 comment:

Serena said...

Dude, why don't you ever read my blog anymore??????? Sheesh. I'm a faithful reader of yours - share and share alike. http://niftyjack50.blogspot.com ya know

Just a tip 'bout the girl thing - prob don't call her if you don't want to encourage her, uh, romanticness. I mean... She really has the hots for you and... okay, I'll shut up now. :o)

Hey, I'm thinking you, me, and Ashley should start a phyciatrist (whatever) booth. :D Messing with people lives... minds... the works. How fun could that be.
1-800-shrinks'r'us

The Creator