Wednesday, February 16, 2005

hmm

ah munkybrat... how ever did you come up with that name? Seems to me that one doesn't usually like being called a brat (though with the debut of those disturbing dolls one can only wonder). Let me try to guess.

- you recently got a blog (no posts or profile) or you are simply a commentator
- you have a peculiar taste for teasing me (you know me)
- the yorkshire accent on your second comment seems to suggest something familiar to me... say... St. Andrews?

I am placing my bet on Rebekah Waterman. Mistakes, however, come with life so I might be wrong. That is where I stand.

4 comments:

Serena said...

Rebekah, Rebekah. Or munkeybrat if you prefer. Didn't get away with that one, huh? :D

Brea said...

lets see, this person can't spell, seems annoyingly offensive to good song writing, and well, just annoying...must be Rebekah!!

munkybrat said...

Hey, i have seen worse spelling, and i am not really that annoying and i have seen better songs. But Joe was dead on (my name has nothing to do with the ugly dolls), and yes Joe, it is fun to annoy you, cause people usually smack me when im a little punk

Brea said...

Stupid Rebekah, But Gi could be smarter too, and post a new blog now.

The Creator