Friday, February 11, 2005

ah

aheh.. aheh... kudos for fruitcake. So miss Sarah... how do you like living in Jamaica? Please don't hurt miss Bekah too much... I figured it out myself... she just pushed the theory to a fact.

Alright, this is a big moment. I never thought that I would stick a song on my blog but its looking like I will. Here goes.

alright lets try to take this slow
we're not going anywhere (not going anywhere...)
I am hoping that you know
hoping that you know I care

can we please talk about you
or do I need to offer you my hand
cause you know I can't see through you
I don't even think you can
(see in you)

look you're goin through some hard times
what with your life and all (what with your life and all...)
I just want to talk to you and help
try and see if I can help

can we please talk about you
or do I need to offer you my hand
cause you know I can't see through you
I don't even think you can
(see in you)

look can we
please take this
one step at a time
I'm lost in trying to find you

so can we please take this slow
you really do need this..

so it needs a lot of polishing up... I'll see what I can do later. I don't know what kind of genre this will end up being, but so far my philosophy text was right... rock is just emotion put into words.

5 comments:

Brea said...

Hey, just who are you talking about joe? Cause that song is really good......it will be better when you polish it up, though. Too bad you can't sing it on your guitar, or can you?

Serena said...

svet song!! awesome!! I want it! when you polish it yup, give it to me and i'll make up some chords, k? :D

munkybrat said...

Hullo. where did tha' come frum??? try again. it definetly neeeds work. (It made me laf, though.)

Cyrus said...

k, munkybrat, it's not that bad...it's actually pretty good, exactly how good it is depends on the song you put it to, the rhythm you give it.

munkybrat said...

ok i lied,sorta, but somehow this isnt gi, and it isnt really --hmm, my kingdom for a good word--,well it doesnt have any oumph.

The Creator